Testing, Inspection and Reports
With Health & Safety Regulations getting more stringent and Insurance Companies demanding more vigorous conditions before they offer cover, it is vital you make sure your electrical and mechanical installations and systems are properly tested on a regular basis. Our specialist electrical and mechanical team are specially trained in all individual aspects of their fields and know all current legislation and regulations. We can ensure that your premises and appliances are fully compliant at all times. Potential problems can be spotted early on, risks assessed, solutions put forward and remedial works carried out with minimum disruption to the day to day running of your business operations.
CBS Dartford Ltd now have the new Apollo 600 PAT tester with Pat Guard 3 software enabling us not only to test and look after all of your electrical apparatus, including fixed equipment. all as to comply with the latest IET Code Of Practice. But also test and report on general risks, such as Fire Alarms and Emergency Lighting, all upgradeable as regulations change. Plus, with its unique on board digital camera we can keep visual evidence of inspections, and produce a full log book in digital and hard copy.
- Electrical Test & Inspection 17th Edition Amendment 1
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Thermal Imaging
- P.A.T. Testing to the IET 4th Edition Code of Practice
- Fire Alarm
- Emergency Lighting
- Landlords’ Insurance
- Dilapidation Survey, Test & Report/Recommendations
- Gas and Gas Safety, Inspection and Report
- Air and Air Balancing/Commissioning Supply and Extract Systems
- Hydraulic balancing of LTHW Systems, HWS Systems and chilled water systems
- Air Conditioning systems
- Water Analysis and Treatment