Compliance with Legislation
- Does your building comply with current legislative standards
- Electrical Installation and Wiring Regulations - BS7671 (Incorporating Amendment 1)
- Fire Alarms - BS5839
- Emergency Lighting - BS5266
- Electricity At Work Act - EWAR 1989
- Gas Safety Regulations
- Water By-Law Regulations
- Health And Safety At Work Act - 1974 (HWS 174)
- Management Of Health And Safety At Work Act - 1999
- Provision And Use Of Work Equipment Regulation - 1998
With our trained team of consultants, we can carry out on site audits and reports and guide you, the client, through to bringing your building up to meet all current legislations and regulation Standards.
Our approach is to advise and give solutions to all problems that may have arisen, and formulate cost figures to rectify any defects.